Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spring 21 MIAA season is wide open. Unless CH gets a handful of transfers and reclasses they can be beat.
Yeah they can. Timber!

Totally agree. CHC lost once 2 years ago to a Canadian team and three years ago they lost a MIAA game- and it could happen again this year. They are not invincible. Only two or three seniors this year. This is the year they go down and will lose a game.
Or 5

Nope, CH has several out of area players waiting . CH with its out of area players and FCA Club feeders wins it all again. BL with its superstar will need to ramp up its recent building purchase and put some boarders in there asap or it will be a long year. McD better find a couple more boarders or it is also run again. The rest of Balt teams are out before they start. StM will make playoffs and lose. Spalding, Please.......

Makes complete sense. Why would anyone want to go to CHC? Just because you get a great education, make great friends, play with the best team and program in the country, doesn't seem worth it to me. No way I would want to send my kids there. I heard CHC runs secret camps in other states to recruit kids and pays them to come go to school there- they give full rides to kids who already know how to cheat and perform tricks. CHC is so good a fooling everyone that now their graduates have infiltrated every team in the top 20 in college. Its a total Kelly conspiracy.