Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'd urge everyone to contact their club directors and the NCAA about this July 1st proposal. The IWLCA clearly did not consider the impact on the 2022 class (or worse, did not care). How can girls figure out their lists, get to know coaches, schools, etc., when they MAY NOT EVEN BE CONTACTED until well into their senior years? If D1 recruiting takes 4-5 months (and it may be longer as July/August are two of the months), girls cannot even apply to schools that may be interested in them. And, why is only ONE sport seeking this relief? We've seen Navy lacrosse commit girls already this year, not to mention field hockey, baseball, football/basketball. If a college coach doesn't want to offer a girl, that's their right, but to not be able to COMMUNICATE is absurd. I thought the IWLCA would be "there for you" when this was over- this does the opposite - it takes away the chance to evaluate completely the D1 landscape.

NCAA does not care about your opinion. Don’t waist your time. I just find it odd that it’s only girls. Are boys next?