Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hermit? No. You can still do things. Just not gather 1000 screaming crazy parents that think their 12 yr old is Paul Rabil, under a tent that holds germs no less, in the middle of some run down field for 8 hrs. And across state lines in some case .... Thats a great way to contain spreading of the virus...NOT . What this virus has shown is that many people lack the ability to entertain or interact with their kids for whatever reason. Maybe a red solo cup is more important. I dont know as fortunately I do not fall into that category of "I need to keep my kid busy and lax is the only source of doing that".

So true.

Might want to come down off that mountain and join us poor mere mortals Mr Holier than Tho . Difference between you and me is that I dont care what you do with your life in this free country, Somehow you think you can tell me how to lead my life.

Here's what you don't get. If you want to do something reckless that only affects you and your family, have at it. But when you meatheads are doing reckless things that affects other people, it is my business. Because you are going to spread the virus, and those who you affect will spread the virus, and then people will die, people will lose jobs, schools will be shut down act. It's amazing that this virus has been here 6 months and everyone sees what's going on with the states wouldn't use good judgment and you people are still saying the "free country" garbage. Liberate me so I can go to a youth lacrosse tournament! The whole world is pitying us (and Brazil).

Got it,,You are against people having freedom , or as you say " Free country garbage". Right there is the difference between you and me. You would have been a great loyalist back in 1770's. I can hear you now , The King knows what best for us, stop causing trouble and spreading this Freedom thing or " people will die, people will lose jobs, schools will be shut down" .

If you take all the summer youth lacrosse tournaments and combine parents and players, that total amount of people would not even add up the total amount of people for One night of protest/rioting in any One city last month. Spare us your holier than tho self, The tournament sidelines have responsible people using common sense, which means, some wearing of masks, distancing etc.

Hide yourself and your children in your closet and do what you think is right, you have at minimum until end of 2021 till any vaccine will be effective on the entire US according to drug industry, And that is getting everything right, which is a stretch since government is full of people like you.