Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hermit? No. You can still do things. Just not gather 1000 screaming crazy parents that think their 12 yr old is Paul Rabil, under a tent that holds germs no less, in the middle of some run down field for 8 hrs. And across state lines in some case .... Thats a great way to contain spreading of the virus...NOT . What this virus has shown is that many people lack the ability to entertain or interact with their kids for whatever reason. Maybe a red solo cup is more important. I dont know as fortunately I do not fall into that category of "I need to keep my kid busy and lax is the only source of doing that".

So true.

What lacrosse tournament you attending.with a thousand screaming parents ?? Sounds like a fun tournament. Since virus spread, Tournaments are less populated and people seem to be keeping away for most part. Some wearing masks some not. At least the One I have attended and others I have watched on internet .

I like your ambiguous " do things" . If that involves going out anywhere or meeting anyone including children, you are a hypocrite. The only full proof way to stop the spread is turn you and your family into hermits until a vaccine or cure is spread thru out the country. Which may or may not happen in next year or two. Good luck with your great ability to entertain your children in your home next year or two ! LOL..