Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nothing like this had happened in the past. There is no what have they done in the past. Worst things happening in the past is a tournament getting cancelled for bad weather. Usually another tournament is added or a new date is added. This is half the season being wiped out for a global virus. The right thing is to get a half refund for missing half the season. Will the right thing be done? That’s the magic question.

Half? Please, we have 3/4 of an uniform and 3 fall tourneys.....how does that equal to over $3,000? Hope he has a good bankruptcy attorney because the law suits will be coming.

I really hope it does not come down to that. I pray Coach C is right and they can pull this off in August. I don't see how but it is the best income.

Charging the last payment is the last straw for many Express families. We have endured years of mis-management, hungover college age coaches, 1.5 hour scrimmage with a ref as a replacement for a tourney, over sized rosters, being placed in tourneys that we had no business being in and Coach C giving up coaching my son's team mid season. It is all business from now on......provide services or issue refunds.