Originally Posted by Anonymous
detest to give my opinion, because somebody pandemic expert will say get a clue...summer is done, enjoy your family, be thankful, get a life outside youth sports, etc, etc. I believe there will be a summer lax season.

Well get a life no chance and where are playing ? You going out of state? is out of state coming here ? Hotels , restaurants etc... tell your program cough up money we are done . You wont ...,,,I should put down the booze and learn to write a coherent post.

This person should inquire if BOCES offers night courses relating to basic grammar school sentence structure. Until then, pick up a few Dr. Seuss books, practice reading until classes begin.

I think it was meant as a joke. I want lax and I am proud to admit it. The kids want lax. The clubs want lax. The refs want lax. Just everyone admit it. If you take the time to post and/or read posts, you want lax, so stop it. Social distance lax 2020, lol. No tailgates, one parent per kid, no plopping folding chairs on the midline as spectators must stand (gosh) 6 feet apart.