Originally Posted by Anonymous

"Where is your concern for all the college players losing a season? My son got 4 games, get over yourself you self absorbed clown
"

"As stated, selfish and self absorbed, only about you and yours. Hope it doesn’t work out for your boy"

^What a Donkeyhole. If you can't see how HS seniors lost more than most, then it is you who is selfish and self absorbed. I, however, wish your son the best. You, not so much tho

As originally stated, you are a Self absorbed selfish person. HS seniors lost no more than anyone else. Only difference is YOU have a HS senior. Life’s tough.

Not even close to being true. But there's no debating with the ignorant, I guess

"Where is your concern for all the college players losing a season? My son got 4 games, get over yourself you self absorbed clown
"

"As stated, selfish and self absorbed, only about you and yours. Hope it doesn’t work out for your boy"

^What a Donkeyhole. If you can't see how HS seniors lost more than most, then it is you who is selfish and self absorbed. I, however, wish your son the best. You, not so much tho

As originally stated, you are a Self absorbed selfish person. HS seniors lost no more than anyone else. Only difference is YOU have a HS senior. Life’s tough.

Not even close to being true. But there's no debating with the ignorant, I guess[/quote]

Ignorant is right! What kind of piece of garbage would trivialize the impact this virus is having on our seniors?? No Lax season, which hurts most for those boys who had their last chance to be recruited, No senior day, No prom, No graduation. YOU are a disgusting piece of garbage and you must be instilling into your son to be the worst type of selfish teammate to make a statement that the poster must have a senior son. I have a senior son and your post is over the top offensive. Lacrosse is a brotherhood, clearly you’re not a team player, one day your son might need the help of his teammates. Just remember that while you promote your selfish attitude.
[/quote]

Again, my son plays in college. He played 4 games before the season was halted. Your hurt is no greater than anyone else. Too bad for you son, I really don’t care!! Just like you don’t care for mine. Take your crying elsewhere> Probably instilling that softness in your son. Too bad for him,