Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has anyone requested a refund and if so what was the response ?

Of course no one can answer that question , ill answer it for you . The answer is prob 98% noooooooo. There is something with parents not ruffling the Feathers with the lacrosse clubs . I seen dads with businesses, plumbers , landscapers etc ... do stuff for these directors . Its ugly out there . Moms looking all sexy and hot all the time who knows what they would do . I detest every last second of it because in the end it all means absolutely not a dam thing . The % to play at a high level like D1 is very slim , Long island is not even the top breading ground anymore for lacrosse. Keep drinking the koolaid and telll yourself it is . Your battling with 40,50 k prep/academy a yr schools in Indiana, maryland , philly ,NJ Connecticut. N.C FL TX is also Recruiting meccas . So keep paying tour $4,000 a yr plus some since little johnny been in 3rd grade and get get a answer about some kind of partial refund . Oh yeah last call the team store is open go get your team gear for the parents !!!

Wow ! I am becoming a Lacrosse Director..Free Plumbing ,Free landscaping along with all the Mom's I can handle for fun times.

How do apply !