Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why bash someone who son made it to a big program ... Congratulations to him ... for this person bashing it there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow it is called a great education , friends he will have made for the rest of his life and fantastic memories that he will always be able to look back on and a work ethic that all companies are looking for . He will also have a massive network to tap into when he goes out to work so to the person who is jealous of your son who cares good for you and your son ... CONGRATULATIONS

1st my son is in middle school . 2nd how do you know so much with life after D1 big program college . Did someone tell you that all the good positive things ? I know a ton of guys that went to big program schools and have no jobs . Do $50 lacrosse clinics . I asked them what did you do all 4 years they laugh and say play lacrosse . Playing at a high level D1 program and academics is very difficult. Playing D1 program is a Full Time Job. You think the head coach cares about your career. NO . Just a Reality check that some of you cant handle and stop being so softed with my comments because if you kid is like you well good luck in the real world ! OUT

Where does one begin with you. Well I'll take a stab at it. It's obvious, highly recommended, once school re-opens, You rush, be first in line, to enroll in your child's middle school; 4:1 teacher ratio. Thinking about it, You may be too far gone. And please, don't populate this world with anymore of Your offspring, I cringe to imagine you have more than one child. Secondly, You most likely have 2 to 3 labor intensive jobs, which requires using a small amount of your tiny cerebrum (part of your brain). Relatively speaking, a middle school child who plays lacrosse for his school team also has to maintain his/her academics in order to qualify to play (relatively, it's two full time jobs, on a child's level). Most likely, Your kid can't handle the pair. Finally, stay away from the keyboard, to prevent further embarrassment, let alone, announcing to the world how you are failing as a parent. Any good parent wants the best for their child. Thank you, be safe