Originally Posted by Anonymous
NY SCHOOLS CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 15th .... NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR LACROSSE THIS YEAR

Why not? Are you suggesting good lacrosse can't be played in May/June? Many of us are still hopeful to salvage a portion of the season!

"Us" as in the kids who are playing or "Us" as in the nutjob parent who thinks lacrosse is little johnnys ticket to fame and fortune??

It is us. Our son, our family. Kids succeed because of a supportive family culture. My son is a senior headed to a big program next year, so yes lax was the golden ticket getting him into a school he would never have gotten into without. We (parents, siblings, and son) were exited to experience senior year and all that goes along with it. We are still hopeful that some games might be played. Otherwise we will look forward to the next level. Too bad you're such a nasty hammerhead.

Headed to a big program . Wow Thanks for telling us ! I Hope he enjoys practice 6 days a week twice a day from September to June and game with 500 people in the stands . Also find time for class and have good grades . After those 4 years sorry to tell ya Lax Nut the sport that he played since 5 yrs old is finish with no pot of gold end of that rainbow !! True facts lax nut parents detest to admit and what school is he going too you want us to know a “Big Program”

End of the rainbow is a great job and great memories with amazing friends and mentors along the way....sorry your son wasn’t as fortunate, no reason to be bitter. Haven’t been on this site for a while. Now I remember why. A graveyard for those who failed and want to blame everyone and everything. So sorry things didn’t work out. Maybe spend less time here criticizing people and more time with your kid?