Originally Posted by Anonymous
Only on here to vent . My kid plays on a fairly successful high school team that is full of D1 commits . The chemistry on the team has been terrible for years and now one of the causes of that has given the administration an ultimatum. Simply put this player and her parents have been outcasts from the rest of the team due to their behavior and were going to move to the neighboring district , the rest of the team would have been better off . Instead they met with the administration to say they were being bullied by the coaches, players , parents and that if their superstar does not receive the highest end of season award on the team there would be a lawsuit . Apparently the administration has caved to their demands , honestly the award thing is ridiculous as who cares and the player is not the best player on the team but the main issue is the team chemistry will be even worse making it another miserable season for these kids . Unfortunately the kids know much of what’s going on and I have had conversations with mine to just ignore the drama.

No idea who or what school you are talking about but calling BS on administration being blackmailed into giving an MVP award to avoid a lawsuit.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about ,if you think this is the first law suit that has been brought or threatened over playing time, awards , etc you are just ill advised. Happens at the collegiate level also.

Yeah, sure it does.