Originally Posted by Anonymous
So when are we going to find out who you are, the man who is not afraid to let people know what he thinks they sould do?Yup, your still chirping away behind your keyboard! What a complete coward you are. I on the other hand, came on here to gather anonymous information, which I will do what I feel is right with. Not sure why you care so much about nothing that concerns you. Amazing the anger you have, you keep saying you could care less, but obviously you care a lot!

stunad, if you post it here it's everyone's business, You answer your own questions so why bother. You are clearly an uneducated boob. You're a coward who won't confront his son's coaches who you think are doing you wrong. That's it, [/quote]

Update: Thank you to all who contributed positively to this discussion. Our HS coach has lowered the cost after we gained valuable feedback from both BOTC and other sources. Senior parent leadership spoke with the coach (there was no "confrontation"). Underclassman were spared possible scrutiny, and it all worked out great. Hope the ignorant poster can now get a new life and warrior another cause he has nothing to do with![/quote]

Nice, a fake post about what YOU should actually do. What a fine example you set for your kids. A made up solution. Should serve them well later in life. Clown