Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of voices on an anonymous site calling for change. Get in the trenches if you don’t like it. Have a conversation with the coach. I have never seen such a bunch of panty waist adults who won’t or can’t stand up for their children. If it bothered me enough to write about it, I would sure as heck do more than you clowns.

Maybe original poster was trying to gather information about what other schools do before asking questions. If it doesn't concern you go away, nobody cares about your opinion.

Looks like you do.

I really don't give a garbage about anything you say, you're more like an annoying gnat. If you're such a big man,not afraid to make your position known, then why don't you sign your name to the post?? I'd love to know the the person is behind all this useless advice.....just what I thought, mr. big talker scared to say who he is, but not afraid to keep interjecting his useless opinion! Talk about a "panty Waist". More like a complete hammerhead bag

You first tough guy, let's hear it. Or just hide behind your wife's skirt, bashing your son's coach here, but not to his face. Talk about the pot calling the kettle. Go ahead tough guy, tell the coach what you think, show some balls, prove to your lad you're not a gutless pansy. Or don't and let him believe who you are. Could care less.

So when are we going to find out who you are, the man who is not afraid to let people know what he thinks they sould do?Yup, your still chirping away behind your keyboard! What a complete coward you are. I on the other hand, came on here to gather anonymous information, which I will do what I feel is right with. Not sure why you care so much about nothing that concerns you. Amazing the anger you have, you keep saying you could care less, but obviously you care a lot!