Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just say no, show some values. Lacrosse is a small part of your sons life. Teach him what’s important, or don’t, it’s up to you to parent him. Don’t judge others, just do what you tho k is right. That’s all I’m saying. If you can’t do that, you’re not much of a dad.

Maybe you should tell (HS coaches, youth league board members, Athletic Directors, School Administrators and BOE members) to do the right thing. School sports should not be pay to play. There is an obvious conflict of interest. Parents and players in public school districts should not have to deal with the BS.

Maybe YOU should. Seems it’s your problem. Again it’s a matter of values. Teach them. Or don’t. But don’t ask me to fight your battles.

As another poster suggested, no parent wants to be in the awkward position to question the Coach. From you’re flippant attitude toward this, I bet you are one of the coaches stealing from HS kids. We’ll see what your answer is when parents bring this up on a BOE meeting after their kids graduate. You better watch out!

Not a coach, a parent just like the rest. I just refuse to complain about something I have no problem with. If I did, I would certainly say something to the coach. That's the difference between us, I speak up for myself and my children, I won't hide on an anonymous board and call people out, that's supposed to be done face to face. But you keep doing you pal, seems to be working for you. What I do know is YOU won't be in front of any BOE, that's too difficult. You will just complain on BOTC, which will get you exactly NOTHING.