I don't think anybody should make judgments without having actual facts. Point being one of the parents at the pro player FS game was screaming because his son was on the ground hurt from a accidental throat check and he was trying to get the refs attention and was upset - Which after this occurred, both the ref apologized to him and said they would be the same way of it was their son (which you seem to have left out of your comment) I imagine most of us would react the same way at first.

I will admit at times we all get caught up in the competitive part of the game, there is nothing wrong with it. It's the fact that what ever you do makes print and it could be simply because you win or lose a game, we dot know each other personally but are fast to judge.

It's a shame that everything good bad or indifferent gets posted on this website for all to see, comment or judge. We are all adults and should be focusing our attention on the safety and happiness of our families and not a BS lax game.