Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is lacrosse not baseball, we dont care abot FS and baseball. Stick to the topic.

Ok, let's stick to lacrosse. Check out the Franklin Square lacrosse website. Go to the 5th grade girls team. 3 girls listed are from Garden City. It was 5 or 6 girls from Garden City a few weeks ago but I guess a few decided to leave. Under "yr" they actually have "GC guest". I am not calling them cheaters but I would think most on this forum would find this pretty strange. Maybe there is a perfectly good explanation for this. If so, I'd like to hear it. I wonder if they are on the Franklin Square PAL roster and listed by their correct address/town. I wonder if the proper PAL rules were followed for having girls from other towns play on the team. I wonder if that coach brings his PAL roster to the games and let's the other coach know that he has girls from another town on his team. I wonder. Cage, you can check this out for yourself before posting this. In fact, I'd like you check it out before posting this.