Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When was the last time Hawks beat Madlax? 16 months ago? 7-8 head-to-head matchups ago? Who's the one player that they're dependent upon?

The big FO midi that played for the 2033 DC Dogs until last year. Take that kid away, and Hawks coast to straight wins every game vs Madlax.

When was the last time they (Hawks) beat 91 MD? 3rd grade I think.

The conversation is about the Hawks and Madlax. Understand? Too complicated for you? Repeat: Hawks beat Madlax without their 2023 DC Dogs player. Got it now?

Lets see if I do, Hawks cant beat 91 ever and Hawks can't beat Madlax unless they are missing players. Got it Now !

Nope. Don’t got it. I think what you’re saying is, if Madlax uses players that aren’t on their team, and are a grade higher, then Madlax wins. Not sure how you rationalize any logic that includes cheating with players from a different team, and a higher grade. I don’t recognize such games as legit since that’s not the Madlax team and wont comment on it other than to say that’s plain cheating. Again, here’s what I’m saying. Madlax vs Hawks (all of ONLY THEIR players) is anybodies game. Can’t believe I actually have to qualify that statement with a disclaimer.

I’ll even go you one more. Take the FO 2023 DC Dogs kid off Madlax, and they finish dead last in the HOCO. Anybody know if that boy is still a 2023 or did he reclassify? Heard he “might” reclass, so Madlax takes that as justification for putting him on their 2024 team. Quite sure that’s accurate. Can some one verify?

Reclass is getting out of hand in DMV area, which is really hard to believe as it was already somewhat out of control. Frankly, reclass is getting out of hand everywhere .