Few things Ill touch on

1). Bonn should have been let go years ago, right after he slapped that kid on the side of the helmet. That was no love tap. If I remember correctly that game was on MSG varsity. Right in the T/O Huddle.

2). WM & SW were good teams who knows what overrated is. I saw lots of lacrosse this year, some top teams looked pedestrian at times, at other times those same teams looked like AA. Had you seen the SA vs Cham II game you would have thought those two team was tops in the country (wait they are). BUT, had you seen some of their other games you may not have been so impressed. No one/two games makes a team good or bad.

3). SW coach doesn't know how to win the big game. Second year in a row he blows it. Shame there wasn't much of a challenge off the island.

4). Ref abuse in HS. Please, referees need to keep their mouths shut and cannot confront the crowd either before, during or after the game. Each school is supposed to have a field deputy to address the fans. One team got a raw deal a few times this year. but the most egregious was watching the referees drinking beers in the parking lot with the WI nning parents after a playoff game. Where was Newsday for that picture.

5). Funny how close the teams ended to where they were ranked in the preseason.

6) All County and All American.

All County
What is the process. Someone please confirm the whole process step by step.
Do the particular coaches get a certain # of players they can nominate depending on the rank of how they finished the regular season?
Then do all coaches vote on each school nominations? Eliminating some of a team nominations or is it the ole Quid pro Quo. ill vote for your you vote for mine. or are some school bullies or no coach really cares, and whomever a coach nominates gets the distinction
Does a player who wasnt nominated by a coach get brought up by another coach? Lets say a coach doesnt see a particular player that burnt or dominated them get nominate, Do they ask the other coaches how did this player did against them and nominate them?

All American
What is this process
I followed a few teams this year and focused on a few positions. While all of the All Americans picked where good picks, I believe one player was clearly the best at his position but due to low preseason fan-far got robbed. I wouldn't say completely robbed but robbed not the less. The player I am speaking of hit a late growth spurt and was never on a powerhouse travel team, if even on a travel team the past 2 years. . Player was not on a championship team but because of him, his team was a contender. In reviewing film, has more stats than any other in his position. When the All County selections were presented, this may have been the first time the potential AA were standing next to each other. And although stature has nothing to do with being picked, the eye test shocked me on how much bigger the player not selected was in comparison. Are some of these players picked on reputation? not current years achievements? Additionally, Is there also some prerequisite that a nominated athlete needs to be a returning all county player?

7). 90% of the Best players ive seen through the years have been the best most of the years they've been playing.

8) Turtles or Crush, who cares both were probably the best teams ive seen.

9) Why cant LI just find a way to put all the best players on a field at one time. Maybe that will happen, there was a time when i never thought 91 would get a chance to play express, and here we are 91 players are dominating St. Anthony's.