Originally Posted by Anonymous
"How awful is your life if you truly believe some 18 year old kid who was designated something is lying. And what “problem “ will they have? How about none. Get over yourself."

You must be a little slow. US Lacrosse does not hand out Honorable mention awards , it is a made up award from section 8 and section xi. For those layers to say they are US lacrosse AA is a lie and it diminishes the award to those current and past players who received the actual award. US lacrosse will not want any other group telling players they received US lacrosse AA honors when they have no say in how many and how they are awarded . What problem will they have, I have no idea but with the college admissions scandals going on now putting fictitious info on your bio or application might create some issues .My life is fine , my daughter was an actual 2x US lacrosse AA and is proud of it , almost as proud as she is of graduation from an IVY .

Sure pal, I'm a little slow, and you just posted a fictitious account of your "daughter". I'll take my slow over your perverse fantasy life and infatuation with "lies" and "problems". lost.

My guess is because you are slow you can't tell fact from fiction or for that matter how much being slow impacts your reasoning. Sad. There were 19 US lacrosse AA young women on LI this year and that is it. Sorry if your kid did not get one but maybe you can have your school make u some fake AA awards .

Don't have a kid nearly old enough, sorry if you need to boost your self image by creating a fake child. HAHAHAHAHAHA, keep at it mom, we're all soooo impressed

What's really sad is you obviously have low expectations for your own kid so you project that doubt onto other kids making it so you can't possibly believe others can have that kind of success. I guess half your kids genes come from the "slow" pool so it makes sense. So you know those kids were not designated US Lacrosse AA.