Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great coaching at Smithtown West ... WOW

Smithtown west was overrated and exposed. Just not at the same level as WM

Not sure about that as West didn't even crack the top 25 in the National pre season rankings whereas W Melville was top 5 in under armour's poll and top 10 in US Lacrosse Mag? That's pretty much being Grossly Over rated Thank Goodness Melville's goalie single-handedly winning 60% of their games for them Heck if the kid plays great again this coming season they just may finish over .500?

Take a peek at the State Plaque and get back to me you SW clown. Couple of calls by the refs in the LIC and we have one more title!

Not sure about that as West didn't even crack the top 25 in the National pre season rankings whereas W Melville was top 5 in under armour's poll and top 10 in US Lacrosse Mag? That's pretty much being Grossly Over rated Thank Goodness Melville's goalie single-handedly winning 60% of their games for them Heck if the kid plays great again this coming season they just may finish over .500?

Take a peek at the State Plaque and get back to me you SW clown. Couple of calls by the refs in the LIC and we have one more title!

Can;t win a faceoff, lose by 5 goals and crying about a couple calls? Who's the Clown - Clown? The State Plague says Massapequa by the way ,, TaTa

Still more than SW will ever have. I stand by my original statement.

Can;t win a faceoff, lose by 5 goals and crying about a couple calls? Who's the Clown - Clown? The State Plague says Massapequa by the way ,, TaTa

Still more than SW will ever have. I stand by my original statement.

Probably right but just find it very amusing that you call any team over rated (no matter who it is) when the team you root for proved to be the most over rated team in the country? A top 5 ranking in the Nation to 179th and finally at 22nd in the state ,, That's the definition of OVER-RATED I stand by the Facts : )