Since there will be more eyeballs here today than tomorrow, I will put this out there. MIAA A next year:

1) CHC - I don't think they blow out the field but I watched them play several times this year and late (very late) in games, when they subbed, opposing MIAA starters struggled to score, and got scored on, by CHC's 2nd and 3rd lines. I am sure they have several high profile players joining the team next year as well.
2/3) - I think these are interchangeable but I will put Loyola at 2. They are not senior heavy, Koras will be a senior and likely the best offensive player in the MIAA and their JV team lost 1 game so they should have depth. I think they overachieved this year so the new coaches appear to be doing well.
3) BL - Not senior heavy and Grimes will be back. Their JV team is good and I thought they overachieved this year which points to good coaching.
4/5) Again, these are interchangeable but I will put St. Mary's at 4. I am not as familiar with them but they appear to be graduating several important players but had respectable underclass depth. Their JV team finished second to Loyola which points to good depth as well.
5) St. Paul's - They lose some important pieces to graduation but have several good players in the younger grades. Their JV team was middle of the pack so not sure about depth.
6/7) Interchangeable but I will put McDonogh at 6. They lose two very good players at attack and both goalies. They seem to find a way to be good every year and their coaching staff is excellent.
7) Gilman - I wanted to put them higher but they likely did the least with the most this year. I hear good things about the new coach (is he bringing players with him?). There were no freshmen or sophomores on this year's team and the JV finished mid pack so there will be very little depth. Not sure about a goalie. The presumed starting attack, mids and defense are all good. Unfortunately it will be another show me year for them.

Not sure about the rest of the field. What AA school gets the most Hawks players, St. Mary's?