Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can Center Moriches be 1-8 when FLG says they have 5 Super Sophs. Especially who they play.

you're not serious about FLG are you?

FLG is the absolute worst. Basically everything they post is wrong. They don’t fact check at all and have the *** to tweet inaccurate garbage. Useless

They have some kids correct, some spots are just baffling. I think they are just trying to piece together a list and are too new at doing it at this point and are just taking the word of some ill advised people. If they want to know who is who on the sophomore landscape they should comb back through all the Under Armour, Schoolgirls, select teams etc rosters. Not perfect, but at least there was a process to choosing girls through try outs etc... then Inside lacrosse has the top girls already highlighted and figured out too. Think they were just in a rebels to get a list out, eventually they will go through due diligence and correct it. Maybe not? Not being mean, my daughter is on list, that’s nice, but seeing some of the names on there completely destroys the credibility of the list. I know many deserving girls and I feel bad for them because some of these choices are a million miles off.

Can someone please post a link to this list

FLG have started the “LI Lacrosse Journal”

https://[ChillLaxin]/2019/04/26/the-super-sophomores-girls-updated-list/