Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s creepy because you should not be telling anyone how good your daughter looks in a bikini and you especially should not be posting that . Reading your last post I finally get why you keep putting yourself in an untenable position and at least you finally mention your daughters team but be careful because if the trolls on this site figure out what team and who your kid is they will knock her down as you have done with others .Originally you were acting the coward anonymously bashing others who you actually identified and it’s obvious you just don’t get how disgusting that is .Your proud of your daughters accomplishments and you should be but when you come into this site and bash others especially when you identify them without any idea who they really are it’s just so pathetic .

Wow, you really have a knack of twisting things. It was you, the troll, who attempted to put me and my daughter down (hypocrite) you tried to call her pudgy and unathletic despite have no idea who she is. I simply pointed out that she is far from that and yes in fact she could me a model, although she prefers being a lacrosse standout, which is the result of years of hard work. I am also well aware that if my daughter does not perform in big games, she will be criticized, and should be. I have no problem with that. It’s called life, you learn and get better from it. But You need serious help, very sad for you and your toxic jealousy

Can you two please go away...