Originally Posted by Anonymous

Well that being said, my daughter doesn’t play. My niece does, she’s a defender. Sounds like your daughter isn’t as good as you need her to be. You have a problem, get help lost.

My daughter is just fine, in fact a stat leader on her team. And hers are real stats. Sure your niece is a defender, and you’re just trolling here, hammerhead

Let me guess your kid is some butterball who scores a few goals because daddy demands it and is going to "play" at some hideous academic low level D1 school because daddy demanded she is a legit D1 player. Stat leader on her team tells us all we need to know.

You should try not to guess so much, your jealousy is showing.

Nobody who actually has a kid that is a good player says “stat leader on her team “ . Now go get a big box of jelly donuts your kid will most likely force a goal in today because daddy told her to . How could anyone be jeolous of you or your kid as no one knows who you are while you come into this site like a coward to try and knock specific coaches and players who you are too afraid to approach with your concerns . I can hear the other parents on your side shouting “ it’s donut time “ when betterball puts one in the back of the net .[/quote]

Says the bench warmers dad
[/quote]

Signed The Coward sire of Butterball ,”it’s donut time “ .