Originally Posted by Anonymous

Well that being said, my daughter doesn’t play. My niece does, she’s a defender. Sounds like your daughter isn’t as good as you need her to be. You have a problem, get help lost.

My daughter is just fine, in fact a stat leader on her team. And hers are real stats. Sure your niece is a defender, and you’re just trolling here, hammerhead

Let me guess your kid is some butterball who scores a few goals because daddy demands it and is going to "play" at some hideous academic low level D1 school because daddy demanded she is a legit D1 player. Stat leader on her team tells us all we need to know.

You should try not to guess so much, your jealousy is showing.

[/quote]

Nobody who actually has a kid that is a good player says “stat leader on her team “ . Now go get a big box of jelly donuts your kid will most likely force a goal in today because daddy told her to . How could anyone be jeolous of you or your kid as no one knows who you are while you come into this site like a coward to try and knock specific coaches and players who you are too afraid to approach with your concerns . I can hear the other parents on your side shouting “ it’s donut time “ when betterball puts one in the back of the net .[/quote]

Brutal yet truthful response to the man with the closet hiding daughter.