Originally Posted by Anonymous
Smithtown West will go through a gauntlet the next few games. This should prove to be a precursor to the playoffs. I think there will be some surprises the next few weeks.

The SW matches could settle some of the above Fogo debate. Or not?

For Suffolk playoffs how many Divisional wins do you need? 8?
Site has 12 teams, but if 12 don't qualify will it drop to 11 as in years past.

Some schools that went in hopeful aren't looking to good in getting a post season nod.

Smith East
Hills east
Commack
Northport

Could it be possible only 8 teams qualify this year.

Could Connetquot or Sachem North be the surprise team of this year?

Exciting

What happened to Hills East and Northport? Will they even make the playoffs this year?

Smithtown East needs four more wins for playoffs. I only see 2 definite, but anything is possible

Hills East with only 3 league wins needs 5 more for playoffs. North Babylon and Floyd are 2 wins, maybe Sachem East. Looking for 2 more wins from Commack, Northport, Smithtown East who will all need the win also.

Northport needs 3 they have 3 doable in Sachem North, Hills east and Huntington. Maybe pick off a distracted Bayshore team at the end.

Sachem North is in, dont see 4-3 Sachem East getting 8 divisional wins.

Commack only has 2 league wins, needs to run the table, ain't happening.

Floyd needs 3 wins for playoffs, I only see 2 weak schedules never help. Smith and Hills east games will show Suffolk Power points are full of $hit. Those games will show Floyd never belong.

Surprise Surprise Surprise.

called it, surprises a bound. Way to go Northport, we got our eye on you. Commack, wasnt sure you had it in you, good job, you could play the role of spoiler.

Smithtown East that was one of the posible 3, Sachem East and Floyd proving they are not going anywhere, Hills East just made it real tough on themselves, you needed today.

Won't count Ward Melville out either, remember they lost to Hills in their 9th game last year too. Maybe its wakes them up, scary very scary!!!!