All I am saying is that if you ask women's college coaches, they will absolutely tell you camp #'s are down since the Sept 1 legislation.

Arguing over 2 months is far from silly. Maybe a handful of college coaches have been watching 21's for three years but that is not the majority. Coaches are watching those games to ID kids and make their list. Most of them spent the majority of last summer watching 20's intently. Just because they were maybe at '21 games--doesn't mean they walked away with a full evaluation. I am telling you the coaches want the summer after sophomore year to evaluate a 16 year old kid who won't show up on their campus until they are 18. Kids can change and mature physically between fall and spring of sophomore year. Likewise, their game can either be on the upward swing or stagnant. Coaches want to see that they are progressing on the field. Trust me. Four more tournaments matter.

As for visits. Visit away. Get a feel for a campus--go to class if you want when you are a freshman or sophomore in high school. I promise it will look different to a kid when they are a junior.

Last, what about the team? What about watching practice? What about seeing the athletic facilities and meeting with academic counselors...you can't do that on a 'visit' as a freshman on sophomore.

My biggest question is this. WHAT IS THE rebels?