Bro, for the last time, read slowly so you absorb it all... I never made this a LI issue but you can’t help trying to redirect it there. Go back and reread my post. I actually said nice things about LI lax. You got fixated on population which was not a major part of my PA post (this is the PA forum after all). You just 100% supported my original post with holdbacks. Again - go back and read my original post as slow as possible - ask someone for help if you don’t understand parts of what I said. When you go back and reread you’ll see I posted about different types of holdbacks and then you’ll see that i’ve Touched on what you just posted above... I also didn’t say I agree/disagree with 8th grade athletic holdbacks because I don’t care about holdbacks. After reading again (it may take you 2-3 times to fully grasp what I said) you’ll know how dumb your responses have been... oh and as predicted, you didn’t touch my post about the PA kid facing off for a LI team. No need to apologize for your stupidity - I knew where you stood after your first post.