Originally Posted by Anonymous

Listen, I have a clue. She is a very good player. She is not head and shoulders better that anyone in the top cohort, which includes about 25 girls who are interchangeable in their of talent on any given day. The reason why people are "attacking" her is that she is being put on a pedestal by certain political rankers. Anytime this is done, there will be criticism, because there are so many other girls just as deserving of this spotlight. Having a player of my own in this type of spotlight, I can tell you that it's rough at the top. You have a target on your back and people will pick apart everything your kid does. God forbid they have a bad day, which happens to everyone. Let it play out Dad or Mom, and stop commenting.

People attack because they are Jealous. They can not stand it when their kid is not recognized or when a player is considered better than their daughter.

That’s it though, she’s not better. But she’s being put on a pedestal like she’s the best thing since sliced bread. I’m pretty sure that’s what the issue is. She’s in a group of elite players, nothing more nothing less.
[/quote]

Except she is the #1 recruit in her grade and the others are not. Nothing wrong with being 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc.[/quote]

Which grade are you talking about 2019 or 2020?