Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jealousy is an ugly thing. Haters will hate but adults hating on kids is disgusting!! The TOP 2020 is an incredible player. And her club team has beat the top LI YJ teams every time they played them in the A top division at the summer tournaments also beat M&D Black as well. Spew your hate and false facts because you can’t believe that a kid from Florida has received accolades and awards that your incredibly talented girl did not get. This kid is the hardest working kid probably in the country, has an awesome lax IQ and plays 110% with all her heart. Shame on you for your hate towards this humble young lady’s success!

Thats hillarious ,make up facts .The kid is good but maxed out .Watched at indoor thing and lets say unsportsmanlike at best, possibly would be considered a dirty player and the reason she was kicked out of game . If she played on LI she would be considered a good player but would not be getting the accolades she gets now . She may be the hardest working hold back in lacrosse but all that tells me is she is maxed out. She has been hyped beyond her abilities so good luck to her but at least be honest , she is not nearly as successful during her competitive summer games and if she were playing on age would be nothing special on LI .

I don't know where your facts are found-it's hilarious that you make up facts. Here' some facts for you:
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/community/delray-sun/fl-drf-sp-selectlax-0110-20180107-story.html
It's very sad to hate on another's success-good luck to your fabulous kid. I watched the same indoor thing. The game you are referring to was one where 6 yellow cards were given to one team and 0 to the other. There was nothing unsportsmanlike and the NY team playing afterward asked what in the heck happened with the refs? One yellow was for boxing out on a ground ball? The team played 3 men down almost the entire second half and played hard to the end. This kid is targeted in club and high school games with kids taking cheap shots at her and she handles it with incredible sportsmanship. It is dirty and unsportsmanlike how kids take her out-it's definitely intentional. A hero's green player took her out hard this summer and during the yellow sat there and laughed-that is unsportsmanlike. As far as being a holdback-who cares? How many kids are held back-it's only in their best interest. She has a summer birthday-big deal. Kudos to parents who hold their kids back for multiple reasons. All LI and Maryland kids are not all playing on age. I have kids who weren't held back and too bad for them that I didn't but they are fine and I don't complain that I sent them to school younger. I think this kid will have a very successful college career. You can hate and disagree but time will show that hard work pays off whatever your age. Hate does nothing but make people bitter.

This is not about the kid, who is an excellent player and nice kid , its about your response .Are you too dense to see that it comes across as when other teams get a yellow card its dirty and unsportsmanlike but when your team does its the refs and just hard play. The being held back thing is a whole other matter and its interesting that you view your kids as being sent to school younger when I assume they are are actually on age.Lacrosse should move to age based not school grade like other sports in my opinion , lets see kids who are the same age play against one another, at what point is it an unfair advantage 1,2,3 years older. Kudos to parents who hold their kids back for athletic advantage seems like misplaced praise at best.

Part of the equation is that US Lacrosse likes to be able to tout how the game is growing and there are great players coming from all over the country and not just the traditional hot beds. In many cases they go out of their way to pump up a kid from Texas, FL, etc so they can pat themselves on the back for all the great work they're doing to grow the game

Yes, that is exactly why Syracuse, North Carolina and just about every other Top 10 school wanted her. You people have no clue.

Listen, I have a clue. She is a very good player. She is not head and shoulders better that anyone in the top cohort, which includes about 25 girls who are interchangeable in their of talent on any given day. The reason why people are "attacking" her is that she is being put on a pedestal by certain political rankers. Anytime this is done, there will be criticism, because there are so many other girls just as deserving of this spotlight. Having a player of my own in this type of spotlight, I can tell you that it's rough at the top. You have a target on your back and people will pick apart everything your kid does. God forbid they have a bad day, which happens to everyone. Let it play out Dad or Mom, and stop commenting.