Originally Posted by Anonymous
FLG is not far off with WI they are right on , you have no idea what you are talking about because they have one of the best 2020 classes around . Just wait and watch wins . Good Luck too all[/quote”

Commack 2020 boys are strong as well. They will surpise many.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]What's the prediction for Sachem North/East? Any good players in the pipe line moving up?

who cares

I Care.

Lions, maybe if you had your old coach to temper that 2020 roar (or maybe he saw this coming??). Me, I think your 2020 bravado will be your demise. Instead of letting it happen organically you boast their supposed prowess. Really going to be humbling when you they don't start to produce this year. Feel sorry for those '19/'21 dads that have to put up with you. Nice Scrimmages with Syosset and CSH but both, like you, are noted to be better next year. Ask Syosset what scrimmages mean anyway.

Curious, why did the Commack / West Islip change from the original schedule game date of 3/22. I get that was a tough game for either team to open with, but to replace it with Floyd?. That ESM game will be a shock for you. Will it show who the better goalie is? I will say there will be some poles to watch on either side in this game. That ESM defense though, woo ha - giddy up boys, they are going to beat up that '20 attack. You think we will see some penalties? But it wont count towards the div. Your early game with Bay Shore, mid season Riverhead and the game towards the end with Northport should have some eyes on them. I will say you will have the ability to put teams on the map or take them off. Question for you, if you dont finish in the top 3 will this season be disappointing.

Commack, nothing is guaranteed. I will say East Islip and Mt Sinai will prep you nicely, but we will see how it all shakes out after the early games with Riverhead and Northport. I don't think it will be favorable, split at best. Interested in that Smithtown East game (big early game). at least you have Middle Country and then Huntington at home to end the season for Sr day. That Sachem North game could be more interesting than your West Islip or Bay Shore games.

I think both WI and Commack could have issues with Sachem's. At least West Islip gets East/North on their turf, Commack is not as lucky and travels to East/North. Sachems' will give a lot of teams tough games, especially at home, I do think Sachem will come up short but won't be surprised to see them win. North could be fun to follow.

At the end of the season, Its all a wash anyway as Commack and West Islip should make the playoffs anywhere from 5-8. 1 Sachem should as well. We'll see, 'til then, have fun shoveling for practice