um-if an eight grader is having an impact on your team, they're probably not a very good team.[/quote]

Agreed, I can't remember an on age 8th grader, aside from Brennan O'Neill, who has had an impact on a varsity program. I'm sure there have been some over the years but they are in the minority for sure.
The pace of the game alone at this level takes some getting used to, nevermind playing against the physical size of juniors & seniors[/quote]

Agreed, I can't remember an on age 8th grader, aside from Brennan O'Neill, who has had an impact on a varsity program. I'm sure there have been some over the years but they are in the minority for sure.
The pace of the game alone at this level takes some getting used to, nevermind playing against the physical size of juniors & seniors[/quote]

You pick the stereo typical "best player in the country" to prove your point.

Sure you can, stop being a diqk, there have been many that have made an impact on their team. Some even made the teams they play them readjust. If you don't know who they are then sorry, you don't know as much as you think.

These 8th graders are not inconsequential. Hope they don't come to bite you on the butt
[/quote]

Ok genius, since you claim there have been many and that I don't know as much as I think, go ahead and name them. Please enlighten the majority of us who now think that you're the diqk.[/quote]

Wait until JS gets a reads this and comes on here to claim his twin twerps are the best 8th graders in the country.