A few moms were complaining about how some player wasn't entertaining any offers from DIII schools. The player only wanted to go to a Div 1. They said how foolish he was being and how that could ruin opportunities for kids at their school later on.

Another mom stated they weren't sure if he even wants to continue playing. To that, another mom said then how is he only entertaining only Div I teams, if he isnt sure about continuing to play he shouldn't entertain Div I schools.

WOW, ladies. Is all i can say. Mind your own business. Maybe he is looking for a certain tier school academically and maybe the DIII schools that fit the bill do not excite him. or yeah maybe the kid is to good for the schools.

which bring me to the opposite, look at the kids that just go to a "No name" DII or DIII school that are academically horrible and athletically challenged. But they are going only so everyone can say they (or their kid) played college lacrosse. I just shake my head. But its none of my business, not my kid. Just funny how the moms in the first part are the same families in the second part.