Originally Posted by Anonymous

Why would you say BBP is the hardest working team around. I guess you know every team on LI

I did not say that . I said MS and stand by that . If u disagree tell me the coaches and team that work harder.

Just because a coach feels the need to post on social media daily, doesn’t mean his gram is working any harder than the rest.

So I guess you can’t name a team .My kid does not go to MS but I can tell you they work extremely hard . Not sure everything they do is within the rules in terms of amount of time practicing etc but that’s probably just

jealousy in my part

I'm sure every team works just as hard...I can name a few that give it their all... Smithtown West, Westhampton, Bayport, ESM and Mattituck to name a few.

Sorry but you just really have no idea . None of those teams you mentioned are getting together 2-3 times a week in the off season and essentially practice 7 days a week in season . It’s not a nock , just ask anyone you know who has a good knowledge of Suffolk county girls lax

Agree, this person has no idea whatsoever. I know many girls at all the programs above, spanning many age groups. Hands down, not even close, MS puts in way more time and effort than any other. Sorta jealous of that, sorta not. Despite the winning, girls get burnt out and hate the culture and everything MS in the end, despite the everything is great social media message.