Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok seeing as you are so immersed in your daughters lacrosse career, I'll explain my Syble self to you. I personally find it funny and sad that people like you seem to think ranking High School girls lacrosse team is in any way valid or helpful to anyone but coaches and parents. Coaches have a vested interest, it's there job. Parents, on the other hand, I find parents like you just sad. Why do you even care who is the higher ranked team in January? Don't you have adult things to do? Do you really live your life trying to prove to everyone that your daughters Lacrosse team is the "best" or are just trying to have a high school do over for yourself? I wonder? What is really creepy is an adult caring about who the highest ranked Girls Lacrosse team 3 months before the season even starts who are YOU..... Ed Gein? In the end the purpose of Girls Lacrosse is to have some good solid competition that keeps you kid healthy and out of trouble, and to maybe make it a little easier for you daughter to get into college, and if you're lucky, with a little monetary relief. Stop making it all about you ED. And by the way there's an apostrophe in don't

I was a math major so grammar is not my forte but will give this incoherent nonsense a try. When you say daughters career you need to show possession as its their (not there) career. Team needs to be plural and who said that rankings were helpful to more than coaches and parents or helpful to anyone, its just a source of conversation on a lacrosse forum. The run on sentences are troubling and capitalizing you shows you are a bit passive aggressive, probably a trait of which ever personality is dominating you at the moment . The purpose of girls lacrosse is to have "some good solid competition" is just nonsensical blather. The " you daughter" is more a Tony Soprano thing , maybe its another one of your personalities Sybil. In general your copy of the term creepy and unimaginative use of Ed Gein after being labelled Sybil shows a general lack of acumen.You come onto a girls lacrosse forum and complain that people are discussing the upcoming season yet you have nothing positive to add, now go get the help you need .Up next will be the C division breakdown which may send Sybil over the edge.

Why don't you girls trade Instagram handles and take this nonsense there - getting really boring for the rest of us.

How is what you just did any different or what I am doing right now for that matter . How about anyone who feels the need to make a post that has nothing to do with girls lacrosse like yours and this one just don’t do it . Now I feel like Sybil and hate myself .