Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello Madlax hater for life,
We understand you do not like CM or Madlax for your reasons. But your lifelong goal of publicly bashing this lacrosse club is just or more passionate then my love for this program. Every company that has been around 20 years will have a bad or bad days. But you can find a 3 to 1 ratio of people who are or were more then happy with their time at Madlax. I am guessing you have stock in VLC or BW if this is the case I guess I understand your passion to bash Madlax if not please move on to better thing to bash on line. ( Like the Orange President)

Wait, let me get this straight. You don't like the "Orange President" but are defending a guy who put really bad things in writing. You do realize the irony here, right?[/quote]
Yes I do now that you pointed it out. But this is the owner of a travel lacrosse team not the leader of the free world. But back to CM, he is a very direct coach and says things the kids/parents do not want to hear about their own kids. But what he says when coaching is correct 99% of the time. He has taught my son more about the game then any other coach. And the college coaches tell my son he has a very high lacrosse IQ. So it surely work. And back to CM and this moral high ground we would like to take towards him. In a high school Head Coach setting I do and would hold my coaches to a very high standard. But in the travel setting they only spend time with the coach during practice, games and maybe 1 hour total between games. And when you talk to a Travel coach any other times not listed you are asking him a direct question about your play or a college option or coach. My overall point is, no travel coach is molding your son one way or other good or bad.