Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pequa has a very good goalie, good D and great face-off guy, I think if the attack kid going to Hofstra stays healthy he could have a big year.

Fair assesment. Good or not, I think there will be lots of pressure on the goalie whomever they put there, but with a great fogo and stud pole, i think some pressure may be lifted. I agree about attack but why forgot about that proto-typical 2-way Middie? They will definitely be the best of the western half of the island in A. Not to sure about the other def and goalie's in Nassau A so Pequ should should put up points. They always talk about Suffolk only being a 2 man race, I think Nassua only has 2/3 teams too okay maybe 4. Pequa/Dalers/Port or Syo. Same ole same ole, will Oceanside make any noise?

This years Pequa Chaminade game should be interesting, if it's still on?

Massapequa is going to run away with the Nassau title. No other team is going to be close. Way too many weapons and players in the 2019 and 2020 classes. Every starter is a D1 commit. Farmingdale will be 2nd has best coaches in the conference behind Massapequa. Farmingdale gets more out of the talent they have than any other program. 3rd place will be Syosset. Yet this will be the last time we mention Syosset in the top of the mix. Syosset is falling apart. Nepotism and loss of athletes is really hurting this program. Port Washington is done.Senior class is very weak. Can the Junior class carry them. Only way is if they stay healthy. Coaching maybe the worst on Long Island. Oceanside new coach lets see if new results. Maybe then can break into the top 4. They may do so if they can beat Port. All other teams in this conference are weak.