Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed on all of the above about HF. I thought he was HM AA. Perhaps I erred-he certainly should've been if he wasn't.
Just stating will be shocked if they have the same success this year. Good luck. I'll wish you congratulations if you do and you can set your rose colored glasses aside if you don't Mr. soft skin, offended cheerleader! Yeah, your first LI championship and county title appearance ever(?), no reason you shouldn't expect that to happen again this year--maybe give a little credit to those just graduated that brought you to those lofty levels. hammerhead.

Mr. Soft Skin, offended cheerleader?...that's just not nice. Again, you should be a little smarter if you feel the need to contribute to a thread. Reading comprehension is clearly not a strength. But I get it, so here goes. The original post was about "teams to watch". I never suggested that HF "expects" to win a county championship this year but it is obviously the goal of each coach and player. By the way, it was HF's first county title win in 26 years. The last time they won was in '92 when all three current coaches played on that team. Everyone in the program now knows how hard it is to accomplish, doesn't take it lightly and stays confident yet humble. Anyway, in your original post, you immediately categorized the team as now being mediocre because one player graduated, you never gave credit to the others that you now mention who brought us to "those lofty levels". So, who is really the "hammerhead" here? Me thinks it's you. Tough to backtrack when you put something in writing. The kids that graduated were all talented but certainly not "irreplaceable", not even the "do everything all-American that did everything". I hope that the parents, coaches and players of whatever lax dynasty you come from feel the same each year. Next man up, right? Now go back and re-read this a few times before your next swiss cheese response. And try to hold back on the name calling, it doesn't do you or your elegant prose any justice.