Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is St. Dominics lacrosse?

really, St. Dom's? That ship has sailed 2 years ago. Will they be playing any fall games on the island to double down on that. Next you'll ask about SJB and St. Mary's

I have no idea what your trying to say, I asked a simple question. Just want to find out some info on how competitive St. Dominics lax is. If you can not provide a useful answer, please keep your ridiculous comments to yourself.

Okay, how this - great coach. not much by the way of overall talent. Here and there they have players. 2 years ago they had a good handful of starters. If your going to SD for other than lacrosse great, have at. if you're going for lacrosse think again. Same goes for SJB and SM.

Now if you are really interested in their lax, a good indication would be seeing them play in the fall. Many high school teams play fall tournaments. Find out if they are playing.

Chammy plays in some off season tournaments. SA coaches are too lazy and value their club $$ more so I doubt you will see them out there. It is funny though, most of SA talent is 91 kids maybe they will push to play more off season as a team.