Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]not accurate at all most got write ups at committed academy one girl on the list didn't even play summer ball so not sure where they would have seen her? list will always be inaccurate. truly doesn't matter once they get to college there are many players that have never been ranked tearing it up in college. its great for the scrapbook though and before you all jump down my throat, my kid is on the watchlist. I just don't care that much. I don't need a list to know my daughters capabilities. but the wife did post it on her fb smile

You cared enough to come on this site and post about it. Just to try and make the point that the list are always inaccurate (therefore the players who were recognized are not that good) and player rankings really do not mean anything. As always, when players are recognized jealous bitter posts
appear every time. Even posts like yours that try to come across as being above it all. At the end of the day your post was like all the negative post, it was an attempt to diminish the players that were recognized.

Congratulations to all of the players who were recognized. Hope all of the players and their parents are proud

Honestly my kid is on the list and being her dad I am completely biased as to her ability but I will say these lists are a joke .You have kids on the list who don’t start for their high school team , dont start for their travel team , got cut from any school girl team , got cut before the final round of UA tryouts . Is what it is but if your on the list or not don’t take it too serious .

That's the truth, but let these delusional parents keep pounding their chests....until their daughters disappear in college, which is what happens to the majority of those on these "lists" FACT

Here are the actual facts from the 2015 Young Gun Senior Girls Top 30 Rankings from Inside Lacrosse. I am very familiar with this class, they are currently seniors in college.

5 to UNC
4 to Maryland
3 to Notre Dame
3 to Syracuse
2 to Boston College
2 to Florida
2 to Princeton
2 to Northwestern
2 to Duke
2 to Georgetown
1 to Stanford
1 to Hopkins
1 to Liberty (transferred to another school)

All are still playing and all but 1 or 2 are major contributors for their respective teams starting and or playing in every game. There are All Americans and All conference players as well as team captains and Tewaaraton Watch List players. Oh and also The Tewaaraton Award Winner .

27 of the 30 players were also 2015 Under Armour All Americans and I believe 10 of the 30 were also selected to the U19 National Team.

They do not stop playing and they do not disappear. They go on to play and excel ant the best schools and programs.

Those are the facts.

Great job with those facts! For the most part the same girls who get on the Inside Lacrosse top recruit lists are the same girls who make UA teams and US Lacrosse schoolgirls and national teams. This is not a coincidence. Might some worthy girls get left out the back? Maybe, but most everyone of these girls selected go on to kick butt. Are there politics? Always some. But most likely the bellyaching is coming from completely delusional parents.

Another interesting fact is that the only two LI girls to win the Teewaraton are Top Guns players, although most watch list girls are YJ

Shannon Smith was a yellow jacket, top guns did not exist yet.