Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your kidding right........youth basketball has more "bad actors" than any other sport. Agents working through AAU coaches, college coaches making under the table payments, shoe companies paying AAU coaches for access to youth players. And I'm sure you don't want to talk about re-class, prep schools, kids from other countries (related to their real age), roster manipulation, 1 and done athletes, do I need to continue. Listen, go talk soccer or basketball all you want. Compared to those sports Lax is much "cleaner" than those sports.

That has nothing to do with running a quality national tournament that actually means something. The JR. NBA tournament was an amazing experience for both the players and parents. In addition the kids got amazing exposure playing on 3 Fox channels nationally everyday. I mean, I guess streaming on FB is cool. I know you are the defender of everything lax but US Lacrosse has no real control over the sport, clubs do. With that said, their “National” tournament stinks.

Not comparing basketball, lacrosse or soccer as a whole. Just national tournaments. So instead of being quick with your twitter fingers you should read the post and step out of your lax bubble.

All organizations have bad apples.

[/quote]

Since you are an authority...... enlighten us about the soccer national championship. Please include youth, u13, u14, u15, and HS. Or are you all about some useless Jr NBA nonsense.