Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry guys, once a HS coach decides to make the summer team a "for-profit business" all bets are off. Once the line is crossed it is no longer a "High School Team". You can try to justify it but at the end of the day it is now a "pay to play for-profit business" and the players are now the customers. It is unfortunate that this is the way the sport has progressed but this is the reality. You simply can not have it both ways. It is either business or it is a HS Team. It can not be both.

So here we go again..........Cant have a HS/JV coach for summer travel teams. Cant have "daddy" coaches. Cant have college kids because they are usually hung over wearing flip flops and are here for summer only. College coach??.....cmon really, they are out scouting for their real team. So please, inform me who should be coaching summer travel teams that would meet your criteria???

As I have written earlier, any HS coach who gets involved in ANY town sponsored lacrosse is CRAZY!! It's a lose/lose situation.

Yes...... we get your "opinion"........easy to give an opinion.....how about your solution???? Is your opinion consistent with all other HS/JV coaches in other sports???

Not my opinion, it's my solution. Keep the HS coach out of the equation, that way no crying and complaining parents. Yes my opinion is that the HS football coach should not coach the local youth team. What's your solution.