It all started with me and the intent was the players are more policing this. I liked the coach put it out there wish he would have demanded it. When and where someone asked. When, When a team wants to be #1 and not juts a contender. Sure, in life there is a balance, some go over board and some dont do enough. But it great to see when the kids police it themselfs.

I loved the fact that a certain school hold their seniors accountable, cant be a capt if you don't do certain things, this is for a town thing every weekend just for limited HS team stuff. Your a Soph or Jr and you need to go to UA, Maverick or a college for a Showcase, go Ahead. 3 rate tournament with a B team definitely not, You say you have to work, ample time is given to make accommodations (that is what the real life is like) plan ahead.

I heard players over slept, I heard players flat out said no, i heard players were at other events days prior, I heard players had to work. Those are absolutely reasons for Jr and Srs to be coerced and disciplined.