Originally Posted by Anonymous
1000 % .. Between Inside Lacrosse Showcases and UA tryouts it adds to the resume' and name recognition. With regard to the underclass team selections it's time to pry it away from Chan and his manipulative minions, It's only a matter of time before only his club guys or catholic school kids make it so how is it not unethical. It is nothing short of blackmail/extortion/bribery or any another sinister action that sends the message, pay me and your kid is a UA guy. And if anyone argues that point they are either benefactors or co-
conspirators so don't embarrass yourselves. Highlight Division 10th out of 12 teams , is that a joke.

Just looked at the roster of the highlight team. Looks like half of the team was not express. Does not look like Chan holders all of the cards. 91 was well represented on that team.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think express "Chan" only had one player named Under Armour All-American.

Maybe it's time to stop making excuses for your kid. He didn't make it because he was not good enough .
It had nothing to do with anything else.

1000 % .. Between Inside Lacrosse Showcases and UA tryouts it adds to the resume' and name recognition. With regard to the underclass team selections it's time to pry it away from Chan and his manipulative minions, It's only a matter of time before only his club guys or catholic school kids make it so how is it not unethical. It is nothing short of blackmail/extortion/bribery or any another sinister action that sends the message, pay me and your kid is a UA guy. And if anyone argues that point they are either benefactors or co-
conspirators so don't embarrass yourselves. Highlight Division 10th out of 12 teams , is that a joke.

Just looked at the roster of the highlight team. Looks like half of the team was not express. Does not look like Chan holders all of the cards. 91 was well represented on that team.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think express "Chan" only had one player named Under Armour All-American.

Maybe it's time to stop making excuses for your kid. He didn't make it because he was not good enough .
It had nothing to do with anything else.

Maybe my kid would have made the team, maybe he wouldn’t. Since he didn’t try out, we’ll never know. Now why don’t you tell me why the kids who did make the team couldn’t get the job done and waisted there parents time and money? Sad that LI can’t put a competitive team together. Probably because many of the best players don’t even bother with UA anymore.

One of the saddest and most pathetic posts I have ever read here. Your son must be so ashamed and embarrassed by you. I feel bad for him, his father is a petty small man with obvious issues. Pack up and leave, give the kid a chance at success. He has no shot with you as his dad.