Originally Posted by Anonymous
What you don't get is that nobody really cares. Be an All-American in college, for that matter even get to start on a top 20. That's the real deal. You will soon find out that the rest of this is a-bunch of daddy ball nonsense!

Obviously they care, that is why they come on here and complain about how it is all political and that is the only reason their kid didn't make it. It could not possibly be that their kid just is not that good. Always an excuse and never credit to the kids that make it.

Stop it already, Under Armour All-America trumps all HS awards and honors. All of your attempts to tear the players down only shows you for what you are jealous who can't deal with reality.

That said , are there some studs that do not play for the top club teams or the top high schools? Sure, and they can be overlooked but who's fault is that?

Every year, the vast majority of the 44 players selected to the Under Armour All-America Team go on to have very successful college careers.

Sorry for the stud who plays for a weak HS team and doesn't play for a top club team. I know they are at a disadvantage.

Congatulations to all of the young men that earned the distinction. Be proud it is a great honor.

Are you really using the term earned? There are some players on that list from Long Island that were and I emphasize were great players in 8th and 9th grade. They are no longer that good. Some were bigger and stronger than others back then but now cant stay healthy and are no longer bigger and stronger. Others were faster and more skilled but their little legs cant keep up anymore regardless of how many hours they spend training or the accolades daddy buys. Its becoming more and more obvious the last 2 years as to how others have passed them in physicality and skill. They were exposed really badly in the UA games. Let's here the excuses.

Another loser who sits around waiting and hoping for others struggle or fail. Sorry that your kid did not make it, I'm sure that he will be an All-American at the next level. Good luck to him.

Nah, I am really happy for the kids that deserve it and earned it. As for my kid he is doing just fine. He is headed to a great school and will be playing lacrosse. Ohh and his high school team actually won the big game and he actually scored a few.