Originally Posted by Anonymous

Geeez... After reading this. Will certainly be taking the 1 hour trip from Nassau for YJ.. what a [ChillLaxin] this DG lady is.
Just make up your own facts why don't ya.Your guess is based on what? Your hate for someone you don't Know? I feel bad that this girl and her sister came away from DG with that feeling. I know that the Clair Q spoken about in the article was more of a problem ( and this includes her mother ). But in all honesty that is not the Danielle that I know. Besides this woman, and the afore mentioned CQ, I have never heard, or seen anything close to this description. My daughter, also a goalie, has been involved in games that I know DG wanted to win, and lost, sometimes by a lot, and never has she said anything even remotely like what was described. I'm not saying her view of the events is not what she believes, I just don't equate that to the DG that I know. Just the opposite. When a recruiting trip went bad for my daughter, it was DG that stood up for her, and after that trip, when my daughter had lost all hope, it was Danielle that kept her in the game. No coach goes without critics, no coach is loved by every past player. To the "parent" that posted "Geeez... After reading this. Will certainly be taking the 1 hour trip from Nassau for YJ.. what a [ChillLaxin] this DG lady is." I'm sure you already take that trip, and if you don't that good for DG that you will not be, if your that easily swayed by the postings of a single disgruntled ex player and 2 or 3 supporting posts, and not swayed by the dozen or so affirmative posts on this very thread, than goo riddance, Liberty is better off without you, and don't worry I'm sure YJ has a spot for you, as long as your check is goo YJ has a spot for everyone