Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I live out in suffolk and my daughter played liberty, All the negative things you see posted about DG i never experienced in all my time dealing with her. She was very attentive to my daughters individual recruiting needs and was very honest and forthright with us. Meg is absolutely fantastic with the girls and my daughter swears by them. The parents, not only from 'set, but from all the towns represented on my daughters team were fun and engaging. DG is no more slanted towards her 'set girls than CR is to Northport girls, BT is to ESM girls or AB is to Mts girls. To all the parents that respect DG there is a petition on the Change.org site to support her. Anything a parent on here reads from any person that is not affiliated with or a part of liberty does not know what they are talking about. Many parents get angry (or at least they did when we were on the team) because DG actually makes cuts because she does not want any more teams than she can handle, and give personal attention to (the real reason behind having only 2 teams per age)

Thanks for the honest insight. As I said, we want a decent club close to home. We are realistic with our expectations and just want a reputable program in Nassau with good coaching. Well then hopefully, the Liberty club can continue and not wind down.

Bottom line is every college coach returns DG's phone calls, it's a very small fraternity and she has relationships with just about every coach that matters