Originally Posted by Anonymous
Liberty has fair share of all different areas represented. Manhasset is a big chunk but there are various areas involved too. In our experience, we didn't see overt favoritism towards Set' girls...although they often were the most "chummy" with staff/coaches/DG.
Like any director/program, really the vast amount of girls are just paying the bills for program and they become the gravy for director. DG is not different.
Appreciate the feedback.. so would you go with Liberty knowing what you know? I’m in Nassau and hope to stay close to home (GC). Were there any other clubs you considered?

Absolutely would go with Liberty and I live out in Suffolk. Daughter does NOT play Liberty. She and her liberty staff are amazing coaches and she coached the #1 ranked HS team in the country this year. I saw somebody mention Elevate for Nassau - the coaching on that club is not good. They pull some good kids from CSH and huntington but the coaching really lacks and I wont comment on the director of that club (can leave that to others). Take Liberty hands down.

STAY AWAY from Elevate and the Directors in that club. Just awful and the coaching is NON existent.