Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nassau(8) allows 5 OC games, Suffolk (11)just 2.

Thank you for this answer. Yes I saw it (by doing the math) and was truly confusidid, just like the new B/C div II in Suffolk. But to the other jerk, okay I get it. I thought i knew a lot about NY lacrosse, but never thought there was an OOC disparity between Nassua and Suffolk.

Is this a conversation for the summer state meetings or is this just a section XI conversation. This has got to change. It is good XI has some sort of ranking component but really, playing the last place teams for the 6-10th placed teams is not good. Those teams should not have to be forced to play the bottom 4 or 5 teams that doesnt help them. 2 or 3 maybe Let them go OOC to get a better challenge.

Make Sect XI great again!!!

No competitive team wants to play. There has got to be a level of sportsmanship and competitive drive. and playing these teams does nothing for ranking it can actually be counterproductive.
Middle Country
Pat Med
Longwood
Floyd
Brentwood
Copaigue
North babylon

How bout just relaxing and let “kids” play a “kids” game. The last thing they need is the Roger Goodell of LI lacrosse. You’re ridiculous and sad!

AMEN