Originally Posted by Anonymous
LI publics, I am confused. Massapequa can play 5 out of conference games. How is it, that they came play 5 OOC games, but you are talking only two are allowed?

LI cath, yes you are confused. The quandary is hopefully you chose parochial for the very structured force feed education that some students benefit from and you should be commended for that. However getting caught up in the over hyped Lax world is a miscalculation on your part.

The question was about Massapequa and other section 8 programs. You did not answer the question. Instead you came across as offering a backhanded compliment/insult. Why? The question was not worthy of a pot shot.

The answer to the original poster's question is that Sec. 8 permits 5 OOC games while Sec 11 permits 2.

To the responder .....Don't minimize this possibility... Maybe they chose parochial (assume you mean Chaminade / St. Ants/ or Kellenberg) because they value a faith based education emphasizing the whole person. I assure you that not everyone goes to these schools for lacrosse- and not every lacrosse player is there just for lacrosse either.

Thin skinned Lad you are and the point hopefully not at the top of your head is the # of OOC games in " LI publics " are due to numbers in Nassau & Suffolk A. Simply stating you can even look said numbers up the and do the math.

OK Yoda,

Not thin skinned- just pointing out that you took liberty with a reasonable question (Pequa's ooc games) and somehow made it a pot shot on a completely unrelated topic (parochial schools).

Then I gave the answer.

Then I pointed out a very likely flaw to your misguided cheap shot.

If your answer was simply a matter of innocent but poor reading comprehension skills (yours) then I apologize. However, If as I suspect, you were being a determined jerk, then it was noticed and I took great pleasure in exposing you for the hammerhead that you are.

Now back to real lacrosse talk.